We want to hear from you!
All printing jobs are custom quoted.
Please provide the following information so we can prepare your custom quote quickly and accurately:
· Size of Finished piece (when flat or unfolded)
· Bleeds (let us know if the printing/ink goes off the edge of the page)
· Stock Type (paper or card stock)
· Stock Thickness, if known (usually designated in lbs/# or points— i.e. 20# bond, 14 pt. cover, 70# offset, etc.)
· Paper Finish/Texture desired (our std is smooth / nongloss for most jobs. Examples include glossy, linen, fiber or laid)
· Paper Color (std is white)
· Ink Colors (std is black—please include PMS numbers for colors if you know them)
· One-sided printing or Two-sided?
· Finishing (list any additional finishing you need: folding, numbering, perforating, stapling, padding, binding etc)
· Graphic Design or Typesetting—does your job require set-up of text and graphics by a professional?